These Are Various Benefits of White Mustard for HealthHere are some of the benefits of chicory for health:
1. Boosts the immune systemWhite mustard contains vitamin C. Vitamin C is beneficial for boosting the immune system and preventing cell damage caused by free radicals. Eating chicory regularly can make you not easily attacked by disease.
2. Maintain eye healthNot only improves the body's immune system, chicory is also beneficial for maintaining eye health. This is because vitamin A and beta carotene are contained in chicory.
3. Healthy digestive tractThe fiber contained in chicory is effective for maintaining the health of the digestive tract, because the fiber in chicory can increase bowel movements which will help overcome constipation and constipation.
4. Control blood pressureThe potassium content in chicory can help control blood pressure. Even so, these vegetables can not be used as drugs to reduce high blood pressure. People with hypertension still have to regularly consume drugs and live a healthy lifestyle to control blood pressure.
5. Improve bone healthWhite mustard is also useful for maintaining bone health, because calcium and vitamin K contained in chicory will maintain bone density while preventing osteoporosis.
Processed Healthy Recipe for Mustard WhiteYou can try one of the healthy recipes processed chicory below:
Sauteed carrot greens
- 1 cabbage cabbage, clean and cut
- 1 carrot, clean and cut
- 5 meatballs, cut
- 4 cloves shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pieces of cayenne pepper, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How to make:
- Heat the vegetable oil on a frying pan.
- Add the garlic, onion, and cayenne pepper. Saute all three ingredients until fragrant.
- After fragrance, add meatballs, carrots and chicory. Cook for a while, then add pepper and salt to taste.
- Remove the stir-fried chicory from the pan and serve.